Next week several members of the KRS creative and executive teams will be heading to Chicago for a week of exciting industry events and trips to Mr. Beef (ps. Yelp is wrong. Correction: 6 stars).
FMI Connect 2014 is happening at McCormick Place this year. We hope to see you, and keynote Hillary Rodham Clinton, while we're there.
Wednesday night, KRS will be sponsoring and attending the "best party at FMI!" Kevin Coupe and Michael Sansolo of Morning News Beat host this annual bash. We read them every day and party with them every once in a while. This year's event is at Bin 36, which just happens to be a fourteen minute walk to/from Mr. Beef.
Thursday night hope to see our fellow United Fresh 2014 Retail Produce Marketing and Merchandising Conference attendees at the Evening at Eataly.
And on Friday, at United Fresh 2014, KRS' creative director, Christopher Studach will be leading the discussion on In-Store Merchandising to Drive Brand. Chris will examine what captures consumers’ attention once they’re in the store. How POS materials, signage, kiosks, special displays, etc. affect consumer behavior. How brand marketers who’ve already raised consumer awareness can make sure shoppers find their brands in store. The reaction panel for this session includes Julie DeWolf, Director of Retail Marketing, Sunkist; Paul Kneeland, VP Produce/Floral/Seafood, King Food Markets; and Joe Watson, Director of Produce, Rouses Markets.
So much happening in Chicago, hope to see you there for some or all of it. Send us a note if you'd like to arrange a get-together while we're all in Chi-Town
- Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- PG Web Extra: Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- Retail Leader - How Much is a Facelift Worth?
- Progressive Grocer, ARE, and others cover KRS' Consumer Survey
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- Design Lodge - Influence the Customer, Dominate the Market
- One Step Retail Solutions - Feature
- Entrepreneur - A Sneak Peek at the Store of the Future
- Pizza Today - The Price of a Remodel
- Travel + Leisure - America's Worst Airports
- VMSD - The Goods
- Business Insider - Store of the Future
- SoLoMo Webinar - Marketing 2.0 for Retailers
- Portland State Panel: Tomorrow's Leaders
- New H.Y. Louie Concept: Fresh St. Market in West Vancouver
- The Register-Guard - Where Craft is King
- CEO Blog Nation - Should You be a Business Rebel?
- DDi - GlobalShop Speaker Sound Bites
- Progressive Grocer - 2013 Retail Design Awards
- Retail Leader - Channel-Blurring, Price-Matching
- C-Store Canada - Design for the Bottom Line
- Designing the Future
- B of A Small Business - Culture, Fit, and Aptitude
- JWT Intelligence - Retail Rebooted
- Retail Leader - Make Way for the Millennials
- Chain Store Age - Stores of the Future
- CSNews - Store of the Month MyGoods Market Takes Flight
- Retail Design Blog - Green Zebra Portland
- Video Tour - 2013 Retail Design Award Winners
- Retail Design Institute - 43rd Annual Int'l Store Design Awards
- CSNews - Store of the Month Green Zebra
- VMSD - 2014 Look Book
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- Business Insider - What the Grocery Store of the Future Will Look Like
- Retail Leader - 2014 Trends Survey, From Recession to... Who Knows?
- KRS Speaking at SEGD, DC. Solving the Designer's Dilemma
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- Innovating the Box - KRS Speaking at Furniture Today Leadership Conference
- VMSD - 2015 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Store Brands Magazine - Give Them Reasons to Return
- KRS Expands Creative Team
- Progressive Grocer - Design Plus
- Retail Touchpoints - Special Report
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Décor Reseller - How POP Displays Contribute to a Store's Success
- Grocery Business - The Store of the Future