When people feel deeply connected with a restaurant, they go beyond being regular customers to becoming engaged advocates.
But achieving this “cult” status is not easy. It requires vision, focus, and a little luck.
Download the PDF to learn more about these topics:1. How do you tell if you have "IT"?
2. The three factors involved in building a cult following
3. How a cult following that's 80 years strong has endured
- Grocery's Size Problem: The Ideal Square Footage
- Study: Consumer Response to Environment
- SoLoMo Webinar - Marketing 2.0 for Retailers
- Study: Traditional Retail Categories Are Blurring
- Study: Tapping Into the Value of Farmers Markets
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Fast Food Restaurants
- 2016 Consumer Study: Online, In-Store, and Everything In-Between
- Manifesting Your Brand into a Physical Space: Focusing on the Customer Experience
- Are West Coast Convenience Stores Missing an Opportunity in QSR?
- What It Takes to Go From 10 to 100 Locations
- Attracting The Right Franchisees