“The distinctly New York City look and feel, married with the evolved Fairway heritage – which can be clearly seen when comparing legacy stores to Georgetown – the ‘treasure hunt’ layout – typically a terrible idea! – the purposely imperfect lighting, the strongly integrated promotional elements, the simple and relatively low-cost signage and décor purposely designed for a sense of value, … taken as a whole created a one-of- a-kind environment that upheld and exulted the singular style of both Fairway and the neighborhood...”
KRS' recent recognition as Progressive Grocer's June 2017 Store of the Month is really brought to light in this PG Web Extra, click here to view.
Read Creative Director, Chris Studach's, comments about the massive undertaking of Fairway's Brooklyn Georgetown location.
- Attracting The Right Franchisees
- What It Takes to Go From 10 to 100 Locations
- Are West Coast Convenience Stores Missing an Opportunity in QSR?
- Grocery's Size Problem: The Ideal Square Footage
- Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- PG Web Extra: Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- Manifesting Your Brand into a Physical Space: Focusing on the Customer Experience
- How C-Stores Are Stealing Customers from Grocery Stores
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- 2016 Consumer Study: Online, In-Store, and Everything In-Between
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Fast Food Restaurants
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- The Bilateral Shopper. We Are Someone Else When We Shop Online.
- Study: Tapping Into the Value of Farmers Markets
- ROI of Store Design - Branding
- ROI of Store Design - Space Planning & Design
- ROI of Store Design - Integrity in Rollout
- The New Retail Frontier - Adding Locations Is Just One of Many Options
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- What Are Your C-Store Consistency Challenges? We Want To Know.
- 2017 Liquor Law Changes: How Has Your State Been Affected?