We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
Responsible for the set-up and operation of wood working machinery and tools to assemble a variety of products within specified timelines and per company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Machine and assemble wood components.
- Read and interpret shop drawings.
- Ability to operate table saw, band saw, jointer, chop saw and planer.
- Ability to operate hand tools such as pneumatic nail guns, jig saw and belt sander.
- Proficient at using a tape measure.
- Detail oriented, ability to stand, stoop, bend and reach for entire shift.
- Maneuver and lift up to 60 LB repeatedly.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent; two or more years of work related experience in a woodworking or cabinet shop.
To apply, click HERE.