We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
Support the company objective of “Speed To Market” by coordination of Design Department resources so that the design process is completed in a timely manner.
Promote the company’s effort to be recognized as a reinvention and design specialist through direct communication and presentation to our clients. Impact profitability of the organization by providing complete design detail within budget parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and utilizes team members’ skills to best effect within the parameters of the job and target productivity levels.
- Provides direct and timely client communications and representation through the design process.
- Travels with Account Executives to represent KRS’s design capabilities, and provide design consultation.
- Responsible for the completion of the design within the prescribed target budget and timeline.
- Achieves timely resolution of open design issues with the customer.
- Ensures that all elements of the Design standards checklist are complete and approved before passing project to Drafting.
- Responsible for accurate and timely progress reports to update design team and Design Manager.
- Accountable for ongoing design contract management, with strong emphasis on fulfillment of scope of work, approved alterations to contract, and maintenance/renegotiation of deadlines.
- Actively communicates requests for scope of work changes to Design Manager, and obtains approval prior to making any adjustments.
- Achieves 75% billable productivity.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Design
- Three to five years progressive Design experience in retail or related field; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- Advanced computer design skills utilizing CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter, Sketchup, 3D Viz, and other design software.
- Ability to create and deliver innovative design concepts on time and on budget with minimal direction.
- Advanced knowledge of environmental and graphic design in the retail marketplace.
- Proven ability to provide accurate, comprehensive, and legible site surveys.
To apply, click HERE.