We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
Perform diversified duties involving considerable judgment to analyze requirements, proposals, from all sources of supply as to agreement with specifications, delivery and price.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain quotations, prepare and place purchase orders on group or groups of commodities, materials, supplies and equipment including special and unusual items.
- Work from requisitions and CAD drawings, check organization requirements as to quantity and time.
- Interview vendors and develop adequate and reliable sources of supply.
- Direct follow up of purchase orders.
- Contact departments involved when substitutions may be advantageous, secure samples, arrange for test when necessary, place orders and follow up on deliveries.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Negotiation Skills — ability to reconcile differences.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; AA or Bachelors degree; two to four years of related experience.
To apply, click HERE.