We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
Work directly with the Creative Director, Design Director, and Senior Design Team to support and amplify the creative process through preparation of thorough, strategically driven design solutions. Create a variety of presentation materials/design deliverables by computer and hand methods.
- Attend meetings with clients, including discovery, and presentation meetings
- Responsible for preparing presentation work to KRS design standards
- Responsible for designing to target budget
- Participates in specific design review meetings
- Actively monitors, and reports progress daily, communicating ongoing results to design team
- Exhibits design contract awareness, with understanding of scope of work, approved alterations to contract, and timeline requirements
- Actively communicates requests for scope of work changes to team leader, and requires approval prior to doing additional work
- Communicates as a team member with Designers, Drafters, Account Executives, Account Managers, and limited communications with consultants as needed
- Utilizes, and prepares KRS labor, and expense reports daily, including adherence to protocol, productivity, and accuracy of job costing
- Organizes, and maintains files and documentation per department protocols
- Responsible for preparation of presentation drawings, including printing, paste up, stacking, collating, and binding
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Design or Architecture
- One to two years Design experience in retail, commercial manufacturing, or a relevant, related field. Or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Project, budget, and time management skills
- Skilled ability in Corel, Adobe Creative software, SketchUp, with potential work in Painter
- Demonstrated hand rendering skills in conceptual sketching and finished architectural illustrations
- Proven ability to work within a design team environment and application of design standards
- Proven ability to provide accurate, comprehensive, and legible site surveys
To apply, click HERE.