We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or update accounts, or to obtain details of questions or concerns. Work internally with team members from all departments. Process information through the ERP system, coordinate meetings and work flows through the company, and follow up with clients through shipping and installation.
- Coordinate internal activites related to assigned account projects
- Receive client purchase orders, and create sales orders in ERP system.
- Responsible for regular folllow up on job order progress and issues
- Assist in preparation of project proposals.
- Prepare sales orders for projects as assigned.
- Assist in preparation of change orders and other customer communication as assigned.
- Review construction schedules for program clients.
- Communicate, produce and distribute schedules to all appropriate parties
- Review quotes, DCD's, details and elevations for accuracy
- Update sales order timelines as needed
- Prepare customer correspondence as assigned.
- Assist Account Manager with new and ongoing projects.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED;One to three years experience in customer service or other related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- High level of organization and the ability to keep time lines and due dates.
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making based on information given.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and access.
- Basic understanding of MRP and ERP software.
To apply, click HERE.