We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
King Retail Solutions (“KRS”) provides award-winning retail store design, manufacturing, distribution, installation, and complete program management services to local, national, and global retail clients and has been doing so for over 40 years. We’re always looking for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
The Print Operator works as part of a dynamic production team to ensure production goals are met. They are responsible for understanding deliverables and processes and ensuring equipment functionality, material availability, information accuracy, appropriate tools, proper training, etc. The Print Operator will learn numerous job requirements within the assigned department, developing a versatile skill set that allows the Supervisor flexibility to assign various tasks within the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of printing equipment and daily and routine maintenance of equipment.
- Retrieve and issue materials essential to job completion.
- Locate and prepare files for the print process.
- Monitor print quality and accuracy during printing.
- Match details, sizes, colors and other variables to print file before starting print process.
- Determine proper printer set-up and settings for each job.
- Facilitate efficient, quick changeover from job to job.
- Maintain a log of print jobs and material issues.
- Produce timely and accurate information on job progress.
- Inspect finished product for any flaws in the print or materials.
- Label and organize printed products in accordance with department procedures.
- Record and report conditions that may hinder on-time completion of jobs or overruns in labor costs.
- Determine and maintain the most efficient methods of production.
- Be familiar with and maintain quality standards set by KRS.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Time and project management skills
- High degree of competency with all department specific equipment and materials.
- Strong computer knowledge to locate and RIP files; strong file management skills.
- Knowledge of the differences in substrates used in the print process.
- Basic maintenance of process equipment.
- The ability to work independently and follow directions.
- Understand and interpret details, travelers and written instructions.
- Attention to detail and adheres to company quality standards.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have the ability to perform functions that fall within the pre-press area, i.e., corel draw, illustrator and/or photoshop.
Education and Experience:
HS Diploma or equivalent; one to two years of work related experience or training.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours.
- Must be able to move large sheet materials and pre-cut cores from carts or pallets to printing machine frequently.
- The ablity to perform activities that require bending, stooping, lifting, balancing and walking while handling materials.
To apply, click HERE.