We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
CNC Programmer/CNC Router Operator
The CNC Programmer is responsible for the set-up and programming of the CNC machines. As a CNC operator you must be able to run the machines and keep an eye out for quality and meet all time expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works close with Production Lead and project coordinator to insure that production jobs are done in the correct order and that the programs provided to the CNC operators are accurate and timely.
- Must be familiar with programming CNC machines
- Read and interpret shop drawing is a must
- Knowledge of programming Alphacam or Cabinet vision a plus
- Inspect machinery or equipment to determine adjustments to machine.
- Verifies accuracy of machined work pieces against blueprints or drawings.
- Maintain consistent production quality.
- Load or unload materials from machine
- Understand technical operation of a CNC machine
- Read work order, instructions, or processing chart.
- Operates a safe work environment and keeps area neat and orderly, with materials and tools organized for efficient space utilization.
- Input necessary data for operation and material optimize.
- Counts, sorts, and stacks finished work pieces and disposes of waste materials.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent; prior technical skills in related field.
To apply, click HERE.