We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
CNC Beam Saw Operator
The CNC Beam Saw Operator is responsible for the set-up and operation of the CNC machine. A CNC operator must consistently keep an eye out for quality and meet all time expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works close with Production Lead to insure that production fulfilled by traveler dates; provide data proactively if production delays may occur to supervisor.
- Load or unload materials from machine.
- Inspect machinery or equipment to determine adjustments to machine.
- Read and interpret shop drawing and be able to work from cut list.
- Verifies accuracy of machined work pieces against blueprints or drawings.
- Maintain consistent production quality.
- Understand technical operation of a beam saw.
- Read work order, instructions, or processing chart.
- Provide factual and timely information on all aspects and status of assigned jobs.
- Operates a safe work environment and keeps area neat and orderly, with materials and tools organized for efficient space utilization.
- Input necessary data for operation and material optimunize.
- Counts, sorts, and stacks finished work pieces and disposes of waste materials.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; prior technical skills in related field; two to three years experience as the individual responsible for directing activities in production process.
To apply, click HERE.