We're always looking...
for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the clients we exist to support. If you’re the right person then we’ll find a way to make the most of what you have to offer. So please feel free to contact us.
To apply for any open position listed at right, please click HERE.
Build Carpenter Lead
Responsible for the set-up and operation of wood working machinery and tools to assemble a variety of products within specified timelines and per company standards. Ability to direct a team as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform rough assembly of product on a bench per production schedules and timelines.
- Read and interpret shop drawings and be able to work from cut list
- Work closely with the manager to achieve production goals and develop strategies to remain within the materials and labor costs quoted for the job.
- Operates a safe work environment and keeps area neat and orderly, with materials and tools organized for efficient space utilization.
- Performs other related duties or special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 3 or more years of work related experience in a woodworking or cabinet shop.
Knowledge, Skills and other Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, and follow directions, understand and interpret drawings, details, and written instructions.
- One-year minimum experience in woodworking or cabinet shop needed.
- Ability to operate table saw, panel saw, jointer, chop saw, CNC and planer.
- Ability to operate hand tools such as pneumatic nail guns, jig saw and belt sander
- Experience in casework, cabinetry.
- Experience reading shop drawings and bill of materials.
- Paint experience a plus.
- Proficient at using a tape measure.
- Detail oriented
To apply, click HERE.