JWT Intelligence has put out an extensive retail trend report focusing on the shift of brick-and-mortar stores into what JWT calls "the third space" and KRS was honored to be quoted in the findings.
"Stores will become more theatrical, more immersive, and more of a life experience rather than simply a place to get something. As much as they are selling products they will be selling a good time, a lifestyle."
Click here to view the full report.
- Are West Coast Convenience Stores Missing an Opportunity in QSR?
- Grocery's Size Problem: The Ideal Square Footage
- Manifesting Your Brand into a Physical Space: Focusing on the Customer Experience
- 2016 Consumer Study: Online, In-Store, and Everything In-Between
- Understanding Today's Shopper
- Non-Traditional Retailers Creating Retail Experience
- Study: Consumer Response to Environment
- The Incredible Shrinking Expansion
- Viability of Blurring Retail Categories
- Happy Holidays From KRS
- Study: Traditional Retail Categories Are Blurring
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- Study: Tapping Into the Value of Farmers Markets
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Fast Food Restaurants
- 2017 Liquor Law Changes: How Has Your State Been Affected?
- What It Takes to Go From 10 to 100 Locations