The impressive Jewel-Osco store on Clark and Division streets in downtown Chicago boasts extensive fresh prepared food options, a two-story retail floor, and a full-service neighborhood pub in the 56,000 square foot space. Located on the ground floor of the Sinclair Apartment building, the Jewel-Osco serves those who are on the move or live just upstairs.
See the store that brought forth KRS' recent recognition as Progressive Grocer's April 2018 Store of the Month in this PG Web Extra, click here to view.
- Manifesting Your Brand into a Physical Space: Focusing on the Customer Experience
- 2016 Consumer Study: Online, In-Store, and Everything In-Between
- Understanding Today's Shopper
- Non-Traditional Retailers Creating Retail Experience
- Study: Consumer Response to Environment
- The Incredible Shrinking Expansion
- Viability of Blurring Retail Categories
- JWT Intelligence - Retail Rebooted
- Happy Holidays From KRS
- Study: Traditional Retail Categories Are Blurring
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- Study: Tapping Into the Value of Farmers Markets
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Fast Food Restaurants
- 2017 Liquor Law Changes: How Has Your State Been Affected?