King Retail Solutions expands creative team with addition of Mark Sargent (Creative Director), four new design team hires, and more new hires on horizon.
CINCINNATI, OH and EUGENE, OR (July 7, 2015) – King Retail Solutions (“KRS”) is pleased to announce the addition of Mark Sargent as Creative Director based at the retail design and build firm’s Cincinnati office. Mark will guide the creative direction of the Design Department’s staff, including architectural/environmental designers and graphic designers.
“From his extensive background in retail environments and commercial design to his exacting creative vision and leadership skills, Mark brings everything to the table,” said Shaun Londahl, President and COO. “We view Mark as the perfect person to lead our creative staff in Cincinnati. He’s worked on domestic and international projects for household-name Fortune 500 companies like Yum! Brands, Fazoli’s, and Mattel and has a strong track record of seeing complex design projects through from creative brief to successful field execution.”
Additional recent design team hires at KRS include Anthony Garrigues (Drafter), Nicholas Gaskill (Store Designer), Susann McKim (Store Designer), and Samantha Strauss (Drafting Intern).
With KRS’ recent expansion via the acquisition of Cincinnati-based retail design and build firm Progressive Interiors coupled with strong organic sales growth in both of its U.S. offices (2015 design project sales are projected to nearly double the firm’s 2014 numbers) KRS is actively seeking additional retail store designers as it continues to expand its Cincinnati, OH office.
About King Retail Solutions
King Retail Solutions provides award-winning retail store design as well as manufacturing, distribution, installation, and whole program management services to local, regional, national, and global clients and has been doing so for over 45 years. At KRS, we’ve found it pays to think several steps ahead, so that’s our standard process. In the design stage, we’re already thinking about the cost of both build and install. A less expensive material may cost twice as much to install. When you understand the implications of every single detail, you’re able to guide a project to its best possible result (beautiful, on budget, on time, functional, and built to last).
541.686.2848 / email@example.com.
- Grocery's Size Problem: The Ideal Square Footage
- Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- PG Web Extra: Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- Manifesting Your Brand into a Physical Space: Focusing on the Customer Experience
- How C-Stores Are Stealing Customers from Grocery Stores
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- What Are Your C-Store Consistency Challenges? We Want To Know.
- 2017 Liquor Law Changes: How Has Your State Been Affected?
- 2016 Consumer Study: Online, In-Store, and Everything In-Between
- Grocery Business - The Store of the Future
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Fast Food Restaurants
- Décor Reseller - How POP Displays Contribute to a Store's Success
- Progressive Grocer - Design Plus
- Photos From KRS & Kroger's 2015 Cincinnati Shoptalk (ARE)
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- Retail Touchpoints - Special Report
- Store Brands Magazine - Give Them Reasons to Return
- The New Retail Frontier - Adding Locations Is Just One of Many Options
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- Study: Tapping Into the Value of Farmers Markets
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- The Bilateral Shopper. We Are Someone Else When We Shop Online.
- VMSD - 2015 Look Book
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- Innovating the Box - KRS Speaking at Furniture Today Leadership Conference
- KRS Speaking at SEGD, DC. Solving the Designer's Dilemma
- Retail Leader - 2014 Trends Survey, From Recession to... Who Knows?
- Business Insider - What the Grocery Store of the Future Will Look Like
- KRS Hitting Chicago Like a Produce Truck
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- Retail Design Institute - 43rd Annual Int'l Store Design Awards
- Study: Traditional Retail Categories Are Blurring
- CSNews - Store of the Month Green Zebra
- Texas Tradition Meets Whole Foods Attitude in Dallas
- Video Tour - 2013 Retail Design Award Winners
- Chain Store Age - Stores of the Future
- VMSD - 2014 Look Book
- Retail Design Blog - Green Zebra Portland
- ROI of Store Design - Integrity in Rollout
- CSNews - Store of the Month MyGoods Market Takes Flight
- Happy Holidays From KRS
- Retail Leader - Make Way for the Millennials
- JWT Intelligence - Retail Rebooted
- B of A Small Business - Culture, Fit, and Aptitude
- ROI of Store Design - Space Planning & Design
- Progressive Grocer - 2013 Retail Design Awards
- ROI of Store Design - Branding
- Designing the Future
- C-Store Canada - Design for the Bottom Line
- Viability of Blurring Retail Categories
- Retail Leader - Channel-Blurring, Price-Matching
- DDi - GlobalShop Speaker Sound Bites
- CEO Blog Nation - Should You be a Business Rebel?
- Portland State Panel: Tomorrow's Leaders
- Starbucks Awards KRS Team
- New H.Y. Louie Concept: Fresh St. Market in West Vancouver
- The Register-Guard - Where Craft is King
- The Incredible Shrinking Expansion
- VMSD - The Goods
- Business Insider - Store of the Future
- SoLoMo Webinar - Marketing 2.0 for Retailers
- Entrepreneur - A Sneak Peek at the Store of the Future
- Non-Traditional Retailers Creating Retail Experience
- Understanding Today's Shopper
- Study: Consumer Response to Environment
- Progressive Grocer, ARE, and others cover KRS' Consumer Survey
- Design Lodge - Influence the Customer, Dominate the Market
- Andrew's Chicago Restaurant Picks for IRDC
- Retail Leader - How Much is a Facelift Worth?
- Pizza Today - The Price of a Remodel
- One Step Retail Solutions - Feature
- Travel + Leisure - America's Worst Airports