Results from KRS' recent Consumer Response to Environment Study have been published in the December 2012 issue of VMSD as part of its monthly "The Goods" section (view piece). Along with some stats, specifically mentioned is US shoppers' ranking of Target, Kohl's, Macy's, JCPenney, and Walmart among their top most frequently shopped apparel retailers.
This survey has previously been covered at the 2012 Retailing Summit and in periodicals including the Association for Retail Environments A.R.E., Grocery.com, Progressive Grocer, and the San Antonio Express as well as multiple industry blogs. For links to that coverage click here.
- Retail Leader - How Much is a Facelift Worth?
- Progressive Grocer, ARE, and others cover KRS' Consumer Survey
- Design Lodge - Influence the Customer, Dominate the Market
- One Step Retail Solutions - Feature
- Entrepreneur - A Sneak Peek at the Store of the Future
- Pizza Today - The Price of a Remodel
- Travel + Leisure - America's Worst Airports
- Business Insider - Store of the Future
- SoLoMo Webinar - Marketing 2.0 for Retailers
- Portland State Panel: Tomorrow's Leaders
- New H.Y. Louie Concept: Fresh St. Market in West Vancouver
- The Register-Guard - Where Craft is King
- GlobalShop 2013
- CEO Blog Nation - Should You be a Business Rebel?
- DDi - GlobalShop Speaker Sound Bites
- What's in Store Quarterly Newsletter
- Medical Office Today
- Progressive Grocer - 2013 Retail Design Awards
- Retail Leader - Channel-Blurring, Price-Matching
- C-Store Canada - Design for the Bottom Line
- Designing the Future
- B of A Small Business - Culture, Fit, and Aptitude
- JWT Intelligence - Retail Rebooted
- Retail Leader - Make Way for the Millennials
- Chain Store Age - Stores of the Future
- CSNews - Store of the Month MyGoods Market Takes Flight
- Retail Design Blog - Green Zebra Portland
- Video Tour - 2013 Retail Design Award Winners
- Retail Design Institute - 43rd Annual Int'l Store Design Awards
- CSNews - Store of the Month Green Zebra
- VMSD - 2014 Look Book
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- KRS Hitting Chicago Like a Produce Truck
- Business Insider - What the Grocery Store of the Future Will Look Like
- Retail Leader - 2014 Trends Survey, From Recession to... Who Knows?
- KRS Speaking at SEGD, DC. Solving the Designer's Dilemma