On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 King Retail Solutions' EVP, Andrew Swedenborg, was one of four speakers taking part in an online retail industry event.
WEBINAR: Marketing 2.0 for Retailers: Social, Local, Mobile in 2013 was hosted by POS/retail management system provider One Step Retail Solutions. In this action packed webinar, retailers learned key steps to improve their presence and sales through social, local, and mobile strategies to produce increased sales in 2013. As well as how to maneuver rapidly evolving shopping trends, establish a SoLoMo game plan, and utilize existing resources to start your year off right.
Andrew's part of the conversation, understandably, revolved around how to make the best use out of your retail environment. Attendees learned steps every retailer could take to maximize their real estate space, with a focus on creating a memorable experience, growing the store's customer base, and increasing sales.
The other speakers were Christian Kratsas of SnapRetail on converting online traffic to in-store shoppers; Brian Downard of Pocket Your Shop on leveraging mobile applications; and retail consultant, David Downard on management and goal setting for 2013.
This was a lunchtime event so each topic was short and to the point. Expect actionable takeaway items that can be implemented immediately to improve your store's efficiency and bottom line.
"If you don't know where you are going, you will end up somewhere else." -Laurence J. Peter
You can now listen to this free educational webinar by clicking here.
- Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- PG Web Extra: Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- Retail Leader - How Much is a Facelift Worth?
- Progressive Grocer, ARE, and others cover KRS' Consumer Survey
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- Design Lodge - Influence the Customer, Dominate the Market
- One Step Retail Solutions - Feature
- Entrepreneur - A Sneak Peek at the Store of the Future
- Pizza Today - The Price of a Remodel
- Travel + Leisure - America's Worst Airports
- VMSD - The Goods
- Business Insider - Store of the Future
- Portland State Panel: Tomorrow's Leaders
- New H.Y. Louie Concept: Fresh St. Market in West Vancouver
- The Register-Guard - Where Craft is King
- CEO Blog Nation - Should You be a Business Rebel?
- DDi - GlobalShop Speaker Sound Bites
- Progressive Grocer - 2013 Retail Design Awards
- Retail Leader - Channel-Blurring, Price-Matching
- C-Store Canada - Design for the Bottom Line
- Designing the Future
- B of A Small Business - Culture, Fit, and Aptitude
- JWT Intelligence - Retail Rebooted
- Retail Leader - Make Way for the Millennials
- Chain Store Age - Stores of the Future
- CSNews - Store of the Month MyGoods Market Takes Flight
- Retail Design Blog - Green Zebra Portland
- Video Tour - 2013 Retail Design Award Winners
- Retail Design Institute - 43rd Annual Int'l Store Design Awards
- CSNews - Store of the Month Green Zebra
- VMSD - 2014 Look Book
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- KRS Hitting Chicago Like a Produce Truck
- Business Insider - What the Grocery Store of the Future Will Look Like
- Retail Leader - 2014 Trends Survey, From Recession to... Who Knows?
- KRS Speaking at SEGD, DC. Solving the Designer's Dilemma
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- Innovating the Box - KRS Speaking at Furniture Today Leadership Conference
- VMSD - 2015 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Store Brands Magazine - Give Them Reasons to Return
- KRS Expands Creative Team
- Progressive Grocer - Design Plus
- Retail Touchpoints - Special Report
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Décor Reseller - How POP Displays Contribute to a Store's Success
- Grocery Business - The Store of the Future