King Retail Solutions expands creative team with addition of Mark Sargent (Creative Director), four new design team hires, and more new hires on horizon.
CINCINNATI, OH and EUGENE, OR (July 7, 2015) – King Retail Solutions (“KRS”) is pleased to announce the addition of Mark Sargent as Creative Director based at the retail design and build firm’s Cincinnati office. Mark will guide the creative direction of the Design Department’s staff, including architectural/environmental designers and graphic designers.
“From his extensive background in retail environments and commercial design to his exacting creative vision and leadership skills, Mark brings everything to the table,” said Shaun Londahl, President and COO. “We view Mark as the perfect person to lead our creative staff in Cincinnati. He’s worked on domestic and international projects for household-name Fortune 500 companies like Yum! Brands, Fazoli’s, and Mattel and has a strong track record of seeing complex design projects through from creative brief to successful field execution.”
Additional recent design team hires at KRS include Anthony Garrigues (Drafter), Nicholas Gaskill (Store Designer), Susann McKim (Store Designer), and Samantha Strauss (Drafting Intern).
With KRS’ recent expansion via the acquisition of Cincinnati-based retail design and build firm Progressive Interiors coupled with strong organic sales growth in both of its U.S. offices (2015 design project sales are projected to nearly double the firm’s 2014 numbers) KRS is actively seeking additional retail store designers as it continues to expand its Cincinnati, OH office.
About King Retail Solutions
King Retail Solutions provides award-winning retail store design as well as manufacturing, distribution, installation, and whole program management services to local, regional, national, and global clients and has been doing so for over 45 years. At KRS, we’ve found it pays to think several steps ahead, so that’s our standard process. In the design stage, we’re already thinking about the cost of both build and install. A less expensive material may cost twice as much to install. When you understand the implications of every single detail, you’re able to guide a project to its best possible result (beautiful, on budget, on time, functional, and built to last).
541.686.2848 / email@example.com.
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- Retail Leader - How Much is a Facelift Worth?
- Progressive Grocer, ARE, and others cover KRS' Consumer Survey
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- Design Lodge - Influence the Customer, Dominate the Market
- One Step Retail Solutions - Feature
- Entrepreneur - A Sneak Peek at the Store of the Future
- Pizza Today - The Price of a Remodel
- Travel + Leisure - America's Worst Airports
- VMSD - The Goods
- Business Insider - Store of the Future
- SoLoMo Webinar - Marketing 2.0 for Retailers
- Portland State Panel: Tomorrow's Leaders
- New H.Y. Louie Concept: Fresh St. Market in West Vancouver
- The Register-Guard - Where Craft is King
- CEO Blog Nation - Should You be a Business Rebel?
- DDi - GlobalShop Speaker Sound Bites
- Progressive Grocer - 2013 Retail Design Awards
- Retail Leader - Channel-Blurring, Price-Matching
- C-Store Canada - Design for the Bottom Line
- Designing the Future
- B of A Small Business - Culture, Fit, and Aptitude
- JWT Intelligence - Retail Rebooted
- Retail Leader - Make Way for the Millennials
- Chain Store Age - Stores of the Future
- CSNews - Store of the Month MyGoods Market Takes Flight
- Retail Design Blog - Green Zebra Portland
- Video Tour - 2013 Retail Design Award Winners
- Retail Design Institute - 43rd Annual Int'l Store Design Awards
- CSNews - Store of the Month Green Zebra
- VMSD - 2014 Look Book
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- KRS Hitting Chicago Like a Produce Truck
- Business Insider - What the Grocery Store of the Future Will Look Like
- Retail Leader - 2014 Trends Survey, From Recession to... Who Knows?
- KRS Speaking at SEGD, DC. Solving the Designer's Dilemma
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- Innovating the Box - KRS Speaking at Furniture Today Leadership Conference
- VMSD - 2015 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Store Brands Magazine - Give Them Reasons to Return
- Progressive Grocer - Design Plus
- Retail Touchpoints - Special Report
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Décor Reseller - How POP Displays Contribute to a Store's Success
- Grocery Business - The Store of the Future