Acquisition creates greater flexibility and growing diversity of talent for the leading retail design/build firm.
As covered by ARE, VMSD, design:retail and multiple publications in the Ohio area, King Retail Solutions (“KRS”) announced it has acquired Progressive Interiors – an environmental retail design and manufacturing firm in Cincinnati, OH.
For its customers, KRS designing and building retail environments from locations both East and West of the Mississippi will mean results-driven service that’s more flexible than ever from the only leading design/build firm with both an East and West U.S. presence. Both KRS locations will offer the breadth of retail design, product development, fabrication, program management, and rollout services that already make KRS unique in the industry.
“KRS continues to make strategic investments in our retail design/build business to support our retail clients and strategic partners in the US and worldwide,” stated President, Shaun Londahl on the expansion. “We are highly confident that this acquisition will increase our competitive advantage and complement our unequaled levels of dedicated program management, tailored service, and ultimate product quality for retail interiors. We see the added benefits as being a broadened presence, expanded production capacity, and this new group of extremely talented Cincinnati-based staff. Cincinnati is a great city and it’s a good culture fit for KRS. We’ll be able to grow this location, bring jobs to the area, and benefit from a skilled creative workforce that already understands the quality, efficiency, and consistency that’s expected in American-made production. We take a lot of pride in that and so do our team members and clients.”
KRS has been bringing store design and custom fabrication ROI to leading retailers for over 40 years. With a focus on value for retail clients, KRS’ key measurement is not just styling, but ultimate performance of the retail space.
- Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- PG Web Extra: Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- Retail Leader - How Much is a Facelift Worth?
- Progressive Grocer, ARE, and others cover KRS' Consumer Survey
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- Design Lodge - Influence the Customer, Dominate the Market
- One Step Retail Solutions - Feature
- Entrepreneur - A Sneak Peek at the Store of the Future
- Pizza Today - The Price of a Remodel
- Travel + Leisure - America's Worst Airports
- VMSD - The Goods
- Business Insider - Store of the Future
- SoLoMo Webinar - Marketing 2.0 for Retailers
- Portland State Panel: Tomorrow's Leaders
- New H.Y. Louie Concept: Fresh St. Market in West Vancouver
- The Register-Guard - Where Craft is King
- CEO Blog Nation - Should You be a Business Rebel?
- DDi - GlobalShop Speaker Sound Bites
- Progressive Grocer - 2013 Retail Design Awards
- Retail Leader - Channel-Blurring, Price-Matching
- C-Store Canada - Design for the Bottom Line
- Designing the Future
- B of A Small Business - Culture, Fit, and Aptitude
- JWT Intelligence - Retail Rebooted
- Retail Leader - Make Way for the Millennials
- Chain Store Age - Stores of the Future
- CSNews - Store of the Month MyGoods Market Takes Flight
- Retail Design Blog - Green Zebra Portland
- Video Tour - 2013 Retail Design Award Winners
- Retail Design Institute - 43rd Annual Int'l Store Design Awards
- CSNews - Store of the Month Green Zebra
- VMSD - 2014 Look Book
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- KRS Hitting Chicago Like a Produce Truck
- Business Insider - What the Grocery Store of the Future Will Look Like
- Retail Leader - 2014 Trends Survey, From Recession to... Who Knows?
- KRS Speaking at SEGD, DC. Solving the Designer's Dilemma
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- Innovating the Box - KRS Speaking at Furniture Today Leadership Conference
- VMSD - 2015 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Store Brands Magazine - Give Them Reasons to Return
- KRS Expands Creative Team
- Progressive Grocer - Design Plus
- Retail Touchpoints - Special Report
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Décor Reseller - How POP Displays Contribute to a Store's Success
- Grocery Business - The Store of the Future