KRS' Design Director, Todd Cole, spoke with Decorative Concrete Retailer for this 2-page feature interview "How Point-of-Purchase Displays Contribute to a Store's Success." The story discusses best practices in POP/POS displays as well as the psychology behind why these displays are so effective at generating sales lift.
"People are trained to seek out the anomaly. If your display is front and center and catches their interest, one assumption they’ll make is that your product is legitimate, that the retailer is vouching for it...
You’re removing the possibility that you’ll just be a price tag among price tags for the same essential product. You’re forcing other factors into the mix.You’re making quality a consideration and you’re telling the shopper what quality factors they should be thinking about which, of course, are the quality factors your product possesses."
Click here to download the full article.
- Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- PG Web Extra: Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- Retail Leader - How Much is a Facelift Worth?
- Progressive Grocer, ARE, and others cover KRS' Consumer Survey
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- Design Lodge - Influence the Customer, Dominate the Market
- One Step Retail Solutions - Feature
- Entrepreneur - A Sneak Peek at the Store of the Future
- Pizza Today - The Price of a Remodel
- Travel + Leisure - America's Worst Airports
- VMSD - The Goods
- Business Insider - Store of the Future
- SoLoMo Webinar - Marketing 2.0 for Retailers
- Portland State Panel: Tomorrow's Leaders
- New H.Y. Louie Concept: Fresh St. Market in West Vancouver
- The Register-Guard - Where Craft is King
- CEO Blog Nation - Should You be a Business Rebel?
- DDi - GlobalShop Speaker Sound Bites
- Progressive Grocer - 2013 Retail Design Awards
- Retail Leader - Channel-Blurring, Price-Matching
- C-Store Canada - Design for the Bottom Line
- Designing the Future
- B of A Small Business - Culture, Fit, and Aptitude
- JWT Intelligence - Retail Rebooted
- Retail Leader - Make Way for the Millennials
- Chain Store Age - Stores of the Future
- CSNews - Store of the Month MyGoods Market Takes Flight
- Retail Design Blog - Green Zebra Portland
- Video Tour - 2013 Retail Design Award Winners
- Retail Design Institute - 43rd Annual Int'l Store Design Awards
- CSNews - Store of the Month Green Zebra
- VMSD - 2014 Look Book
- Convenience Store News - Exclusive
- KRS Hitting Chicago Like a Produce Truck
- Business Insider - What the Grocery Store of the Future Will Look Like
- Retail Leader - 2014 Trends Survey, From Recession to... Who Knows?
- KRS Speaking at SEGD, DC. Solving the Designer's Dilemma
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- Innovating the Box - KRS Speaking at Furniture Today Leadership Conference
- VMSD - 2015 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Store Brands Magazine - Give Them Reasons to Return
- KRS Expands Creative Team
- Progressive Grocer - Design Plus
- Retail Touchpoints - Special Report
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Grocery Business - The Store of the Future