KRS custom fixtures and signage are featured in the VMSD 2016 Retail Products Gallery Book.
In the Look Book signage + graphics section: KRS' custom designed and built, high-profile logo as part of the overall cash wrap fixture design for PNW regional chain Space Age Fuel features hand-weathered wood that has been faux-burned and overlaid with dimensional lettering to produce an intriguing mixed-media design.
In the Look Book fixtures section: KRS' custom designed and built dimensional slatwall which accents the Davie, FL Whole Foods' beer cooler features a grouping of dimensional pint and pilsner glasses atop custom print plywood slatwall.
- Are West Coast Convenience Stores Missing an Opportunity in QSR?
- Grocery's Size Problem: The Ideal Square Footage
- Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- PG Web Extra: Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- Manifesting Your Brand into a Physical Space: Focusing on the Customer Experience
- How C-Stores Are Stealing Customers from Grocery Stores
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- 2016 Consumer Study: Online, In-Store, and Everything In-Between
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Fast Food Restaurants
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- The Bilateral Shopper. We Are Someone Else When We Shop Online.
- Study: Tapping Into the Value of Farmers Markets
- ROI of Store Design - Branding
- ROI of Store Design - Space Planning & Design
- ROI of Store Design - Integrity in Rollout
- The New Retail Frontier - Adding Locations Is Just One of Many Options
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- What Are Your C-Store Consistency Challenges? We Want To Know.
- 2017 Liquor Law Changes: How Has Your State Been Affected?
- What It Takes to Go From 10 to 100 Locations