Acquisition creates greater flexibility and growing diversity of talent for the leading retail design/build firm.
As covered by ARE, VMSD, design:retail and multiple publications in the Ohio area, King Retail Solutions (“KRS”) announced it has acquired Progressive Interiors – an environmental retail design and manufacturing firm in Cincinnati, OH.
For its customers, KRS designing and building retail environments from locations both East and West of the Mississippi will mean results-driven service that’s more flexible than ever from the only leading design/build firm with both an East and West U.S. presence. Both KRS locations will offer the breadth of retail design, product development, fabrication, program management, and rollout services that already make KRS unique in the industry.
“KRS continues to make strategic investments in our retail design/build business to support our retail clients and strategic partners in the US and worldwide,” stated President, Shaun Londahl on the expansion. “We are highly confident that this acquisition will increase our competitive advantage and complement our unequaled levels of dedicated program management, tailored service, and ultimate product quality for retail interiors. We see the added benefits as being a broadened presence, expanded production capacity, and this new group of extremely talented Cincinnati-based staff. Cincinnati is a great city and it’s a good culture fit for KRS. We’ll be able to grow this location, bring jobs to the area, and benefit from a skilled creative workforce that already understands the quality, efficiency, and consistency that’s expected in American-made production. We take a lot of pride in that and so do our team members and clients.”
KRS has been bringing store design and custom fabrication ROI to leading retailers for over 40 years. With a focus on value for retail clients, KRS’ key measurement is not just styling, but ultimate performance of the retail space.
- Grocery's Size Problem: The Ideal Square Footage
- Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- PG Web Extra: Progressive Grocer - April 2018: Store of the Month, Jewel-Osco
- Manifesting Your Brand into a Physical Space: Focusing on the Customer Experience
- How C-Stores Are Stealing Customers from Grocery Stores
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- 2016 Consumer Study: Online, In-Store, and Everything In-Between
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Fast Food Restaurants
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- Convenience Store News - Refueling Center of the Future
- The Bilateral Shopper. We Are Someone Else When We Shop Online.
- Study: Tapping Into the Value of Farmers Markets
- ROI of Store Design - Branding
- ROI of Store Design - Space Planning & Design
- ROI of Store Design - Integrity in Rollout
- The New Retail Frontier - Adding Locations Is Just One of Many Options
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- What Are Your C-Store Consistency Challenges? We Want To Know.
- 2017 Liquor Law Changes: How Has Your State Been Affected?