"As the industry continues to evolve, c-stores that fall into the Refueling and Refreshing Center category will have the potential to become the most fundamental retail resources in the daily lives of consumers."
KRS was asked to envision the Convenience Store of the (near) Future by Convenience Store News. Our response to this challenge, a project we dubbed "Fresh Fuel," appeals to multiple target demographics who want a convenient meal and drink. Traditional snacks are brought together with fresh grocery staples, locally-sourced where possible, deli/grill, growler bar, and inside/outside sitting space for those looking to unwind and spend some time. For on-the-go shoppers, an exterior walk-up window and the ability to pre-order online or via smartphone and grab-and-go makes the store completely versatile to the needs of the shopper on any given day.
Click here to read the full article and view the project in CS News.
- Manifesting Your Brand into a Physical Space: Focusing on the Customer Experience
- How C-Stores Are Stealing Customers from Grocery Stores
- CSP: 25 Great C-Store Designs
- 2016 Consumer Study: Online, In-Store, and Everything In-Between
- VMSD - 2016 Look Book
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Fast Food Restaurants
- Shopper Insights Study: Close Look at Convenience Stores
- 2015 Consumer Study: Evolving Attitudes On When, Where, and How We Shop
- KRS Expanding East With Cincinnati Design/Build Office
- The Bilateral Shopper. We Are Someone Else When We Shop Online.
- Study: Tapping Into the Value of Farmers Markets
- ROI of Store Design - Branding
- ROI of Store Design - Space Planning & Design
- ROI of Store Design - Integrity in Rollout
- The New Retail Frontier - Adding Locations Is Just One of Many Options
- VMSD - Mile High Style
- Progressive Grocer - June 2017: Store of the Month, Fairway
- PG Web Extra: Design Secrets of Fairway’s Georgetown Store
- What Are Your C-Store Consistency Challenges? We Want To Know.
- 2017 Liquor Law Changes: How Has Your State Been Affected?