Next week several members of the KRS creative and executive teams will be heading to Chicago for a week of exciting industry events and trips to Mr. Beef (ps. Yelp is wrong. Correction: 6 stars).
FMI Connect 2014 is happening at McCormick Place this year. We hope to see you, and keynote Hillary Rodham Clinton, while we're there.
Wednesday night, KRS will be sponsoring and attending the "best party at FMI!" Kevin Coupe and Michael Sansolo of Morning News Beat host this annual bash. We read them every day and party with them every once in a while. This year's event is at Bin 36, which just happens to be a fourteen minute walk to/from Mr. Beef.
Thursday night hope to see our fellow United Fresh 2014 Retail Produce Marketing and Merchandising Conference attendees at the Evening at Eataly.
And on Friday, at United Fresh 2014, KRS' creative director, Christopher Studach will be leading the discussion on In-Store Merchandising to Drive Brand. Chris will examine what captures consumers’ attention once they’re in the store. How POS materials, signage, kiosks, special displays, etc. affect consumer behavior. How brand marketers who’ve already raised consumer awareness can make sure shoppers find their brands in store. The reaction panel for this session includes Julie DeWolf, Director of Retail Marketing, Sunkist; Paul Kneeland, VP Produce/Floral/Seafood, King Food Markets; and Joe Watson, Director of Produce, Rouses Markets.
So much happening in Chicago, hope to see you there for some or all of it. Send us a note if you'd like to arrange a get-together while we're all in Chi-Town
- Andrew's Chicago Restaurant Picks for IRDC
- ROI of Store Design - Branding
- ROI of Store Design - Space Planning & Design
- ROI of Store Design - Integrity in Rollout
- Happy Holidays From KRS
- Texas Tradition Meets Whole Foods Attitude in Dallas
- The Bilateral Shopper. We Are Someone Else When We Shop Online.
- The New Retail Frontier - Adding Locations Is Just One of Many Options
- Photos From KRS & Kroger's 2015 Cincinnati Shoptalk (ARE)
- Exploration: KRS Partners With QSR's