Over the past decade, Quick Service Restaurants (“QSR's”) have grown at a faster pace than any other type of restaurant. Consumers are seeking out healthier, more balanced options while still looking to enjoy the convenience offered by traditional fast food. With the ever-growing array of choices, finding meaningful ways of building recognition and loyalty among consumers is on the minds of many companies.
KRS has partnered with many well-known (and up and coming) brands to design, refine, and realize restaurant environments that feel fresh and inviting, even when they are found across tens, hundreds, or even thousands of locations.
To download a PDF version, please complete this brief form.
- Andrew's Chicago Restaurant Picks for IRDC
- ROI of Store Design - Branding
- ROI of Store Design - Space Planning & Design
- ROI of Store Design - Integrity in Rollout
- Happy Holidays From KRS
- Texas Tradition Meets Whole Foods Attitude in Dallas
- KRS Hitting Chicago Like a Produce Truck
- The Bilateral Shopper. We Are Someone Else When We Shop Online.
- The New Retail Frontier - Adding Locations Is Just One of Many Options
- Photos From KRS & Kroger's 2015 Cincinnati Shoptalk (ARE)